I just started a 60 day challenge. I am going to release a video podcast every Tuesday to share my journey. My hope is that this inspires you to make some healthy changes in your life.
3 cups of colorful veggies
• They are useful in reducing the risk of cancer and heart disease since they are low in fat, high in dietary fiber, and rich in folic acid, vitamin C, potassium and magnesium, as well as containing a host of phytochemicals, such as lutein, beta-cryptoxanthin, zeaxanthin, and beta-carotene
• 30 grams of protein in the morning
• Always a great way to start the day.
• Less than 25 Grams of sugar a day.
• Not easy!
• 80 oz. of water a day.
• Sleep at least 7 hours of sleep.
• Easier to burn fat when you get enough rest.
• Set a bedtime 9pm
• 10,000 steps
• Furthest parking
• Furthest grocery cart return
• Walk to your mailbox
• 4 to 5 workouts a week for effectiveness
• Take a group exercise class!
• Let’s start the week off with these two words in mind. Appreciate & Anticipate
• Learn to appreciate every moment.
In the gym, with family, or with your best friend. Be present and enjoy the time you have.
• Anticipate the progress that will be made. When you live in the moment the outcome will be fruitful. More results in the gym, a stronger family, and healthier relationships for your future.